Thursday, June 27, 2013

New on the American Girl Website

So, today is when the new summer release items are put onto the American Girl website and are in stores. It is also the announcement of Molly and Emily’s retirement.


You will be able to buy Molly, Emily and items from their collection while supplies last. I don’t think they are going to disappear anytime soon, but expect most of their collection to be gone by December or November.



All of the new outfits have been released! I personally like the Mix and Match and the Tropical bloom. Which do you like?


Here are some new accessories! The science lab and campus cart will definitely be in our doll room!

 I love the new shoes they just released too! Those Moccasins are on my list!

I am IN LOVE with MAG #59! She is brand new and has layered brown hair, light skin, and brown eyes! MAG #60 is cute too but #59 makes my heart melt!

What are your think of the new items? I think this is one of American Girl’s best releases in a long time!

3 comments:

  1. I love all the new items! It is sad that Molly and Emily are going but they have been there for a long time! -Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the science set, and all of the new outfits, and the new pet bed, and the new school stuff, EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely buying the mix and match outfits, and probably the tropical bloom outfit. I also love ALL the new shoe releases and I'd like to get those too :) plus maybe the braided headband, and the highlights.

    ReplyDelete