Monday, June 24, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Hi! It's Natalie from www.DollDiaries.com and I have decided to make my own blog! I will still post there but I will now post here too! Everything here is 100% photographed by me! So to start off this new blog here is little photoshoot I did today...
I have Calista here with a close up of those deep blue eyes.
Alex is always willing to pose in her latest fashions!
Samantha even let me take a picture of her with Coconut! She has always been a little camera shy so this was crazy!
And finally our little Gotz doll Avery cuddled up with Licorice!
Hop you guys enjoyed this post! More will be coming up soon!
Till then, this is Natalie signing out. Click!

6 comments:

  1. Cool! I love coconut's little house!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Bailey! I made it and I am thinking of tweaking it and selling it:) @baileyM

      Delete
  2. I love Coconut's house, too! I'm so glad you started your own blog; it's like a mini Doll Diaries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! This is like doll diaries the sequel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited i get to check your mom,your sisters and YOUR blog every day! ps: tell Megan to add post more often to her blog! :)



    ~ sarah

    ReplyDelete