Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Social Media

Hey girlies! So I wanted to let you know some of my Social Media users so you can follow me there!
Here is my Instagram account. If you don't know what Instagram is it is a photo sharing app. We doll lovers on there call it Dollstagram though ;)
My other one is actually a YouTube or AGtube and it is Thesingingdollies. I post stopmotions and a whole bunch of other stuff! 
I think that that is all for now but if I remember one some other time I will update this!
Till next time, this is Natalie signing out. Click!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nat! You should add a followers gadget! When you try to add a gadget press more gadgets and at the bottom, part of it is green, there is the followers gadget! I hope this helps!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I subscribe to you on YouTube and follow you on Instagram! I'm @ag_manatee on Instagram and Ninatheshark or Nina the Shark Productions on YouTube!

    ReplyDelete