Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Nature Walks With Carly

Hello girls! I am very sorry I have not posted lately! I have been focusing on my StopMotions for the dolls and never got around to blogging! Well to try and make up for lost time here is a little nature walk I did with Carly!
 Oh no! Carly has to help this poor little Cicada bug that rolled over onto its side! She is so sweet.
 Carly watch out for that Puma! He actually looks kinda cuddly though...
Come on everyone lets stop and smell the roses.
 Oh! Look its an airplane! Flying over the fairy garden!
And now the final picture. Carly takes a seat on this rock to just watch some clouds and think about what she will do tomorrow.
Which photo was your favorite?
Would you girls want more photoshoots?
Till next time this is Natalie signing off. Click!

4 comments:

  1. Great pictures! In the second picture is that your cat? He/she is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Bailey M Yeah:) His name is Charlie! Thank you<3

      Delete