Monday, June 24, 2013

Review: Sweet Sugar Outfit

Hey girls! Wow two posts in a day, can you tell I am excited? Anyway here is a quick review on the Sweet Sugar Outfit that we got in the big American Girl sale last week!
I will review it like so:
ITEM:
-QUALITY
-QUALITY
-QUALITY

Headband:
-Pretty pink that matches sweater
-Super stretchy
-Has NO Velcro 
Sweater:
-Sugar on it is adorable!
-Sooo soft!
Pants:
-Soft(like the sweater)
- gorgeous embroidery
Shoes:
-Simple and cute!
-Match the sweater nicely
Overall I give this outfit a 9.1/10 I really do like it a lot and know it will be in many photos to come! I definitely recommend it if you buy it from the sale:)  Remember it is retired though!
Till next time, this is Natalie signing out. Click!





3 comments:

  1. Cute! I love Sugar! I almost got this from the sale, but I got the Sweetheart Pajamas instead. Oh, and I'm Nina on Doll Diaries and @ag_manatee on Instagram! I love your blog, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sooo much! I got those from the sle too! Yeah I know you:)

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, Natalie!

      Delete