Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Photostory: Elle the Diva Cover Doll

Even though I have already done a StopMotion on this I wanted to do a PhotoStory too! So without further ado I give you, Elle the Diva Cover Girl.
 "We are about to shoot, places!" Called the director, Rob D. Grate 
"Wait, Elle Belle! Don't mess up girly!" Elle's assistant Lillian said.
"Wow gee thanks Lil. Wish everyone gave me that kind of encouragement..." Elle said annoyed.
"Rolling!" Rob D. Grate yelled.
 "I Ellowyne Jewel Wilde am now releasing my new line of beauty products. I am launching face masks, nail polishes, and even perfume and eye shadows!" Elle said in a announcer voice.

"From easy, gorgeous, flawless, beautiful, Cover Doll." Elle said in a diva like voice.
"That is a rap! Everyone see you later." Yelled Rob D. Grate.
"Hey Elle Tell! Lets go get you changed gal pal!" Lillian said.
"Ew don't call me that. Get me some ice water. Stat!" Elle demanded.
"Yes sir! Uh I mean.. Ma'am." Lillian said.
"Ugh!" Elle stormed off. All Lillian heard were the clack of her heels and the shaking of her necklace.

Elle got changed and went back to her dressing room where she was greeted by Lillian.
"Bonjour Elle! Hehe I am learning French! Anywho, here is your water!" Lillian handed it to Elle.
"Aw thanks darling! Your a peach." Elle happily took the water.
 Elle took a sip of the water.
"OMG! LILLIAN! I asked for ice water. This is room temperature! UGH! Your fired!
 Ele threw the rest of the warm water onto her old assistant.
"Oh. My. Gosh. Ellowyne please! I am so sorry I was just trying to help." Lillian started to cry.
"Omg no Lil. I feel horrible! I am so sorry I was such a diva and should have never treated you like that! I am so sorry!" Elle hugged Lillian.
"So I am not fired?" Lillian asked.
"Never." Elle said. 
Did you enjoy this PhotoStory?
Should I do more?
Till next time this is Natalie signing off. Click!

6 comments: